POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Silo Model : Silo Model Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:12:47 EDT (-0400)
  Silo Model
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 5 Dec 2004 13:33:37
Message: <41b35481@news.povray.org>
This is a screenshot of a model I'm working on in Silo. Several people have
asked about Silo so I'm posting this as an example of about 8 hours work in
small sessions. There's still some final work to do and some improvements to
the wings to be made before I render it and add it into it's background.
Silo is very quick to learn and you can quickly learn to sculpt with it. I
could do this in other modellers but it would take considerably more time.

Mick

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Final v1.jpg' (204 KB)